Submission Instructions -- Submissions are Closed
Only full-length papers will be considered for HRI 2007. No poster submissions are possible. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and assigned for either oral or poster presentation.
All papers for the conference must be submitted in PDF format and conform to ACM SIG Proceedings specifications.
- Templates for Word, Word Perfect, and LaTeX2e can be found here.
- All submissions must use only "Type 1" (scalable) fonts (not bitmapped fonts). This is a requirement for proceedings to appear in the ACM digital library.
- Page limit is 8 pages (including figures and references).
Please be aware that the proceedings will be printed in black and white (grayscale). Thus, if your paper contains color, we suggest that you verify that the figures or images reproduce well when printed in black and white.
Uploading the Paper
All submissions will be electronic and handled by the Precision Conference Solution (PCS) system. When your paper is ready to submit, please do the following:
- First, create a PCS account by clicking here.
- Once you receive your user ID and password, log on to the system.
- From your PCS home page, click on "new submissions" and then "make a new submssion to HRI 2007". Follow the instructions, being sure to complete all the required fields on the submission form.
- After filling out the form, click on the Submit button. It may take some time for the paper to upload.
- When uploading is completed, you will be taken to the "Submission Confirmation" page. Follow the instructions to obtain confirmation.
Please address all questions to: email@example.com